It is important to note the difference between the Blade ans the ABSA Pebble.
The Blade or MDH is a Thumbsup device that will be need to couriered to Cosoft who will be dealing with hardware issues on behalf of Delivery Tribe.
If your Blade is still operational, however the ABSA Pebble is broken, this will need to be escalated directly to ABSA.
Pebble (ABSA Payment device)
- If there is a problem with the Pebble:
e.g. “Compromised Pebble” or “Pebble not responding” Please contact ABSA directly as there will be no cost for them to come to the store for assistance.
If there is a problem with the Blade:
You will need to do the following,
Courier the blade (leaving the sim card in the device) & the pebble to the following address:
23 Thornhill Office Park
94 Bekker Road
You can use any of your preferred couriers when sending the MDH to Cosoft Midrand.
Please take note off the following points:
- There are NO other service centres (All devices will need to be couriered to Service centre in Midrand. As the devices needs to be returned to our Supplier.
- Courier costs will be covered by the Franchisee
- The courier fee will depend on the location & courier services used.
- Estimated costs:
- Local – Estimated at R 150 overnight.
- Coastal – Estimated at R250 overnight & estimated at R 150 road freight.
- If we find a fault with the Pebble, we will contact ABSA from our side on your behalf.
- If the Blade is irreparable, however the ABSA Pebble is still working and under contract; Franchisees can replace the Blade with a smartphone at their own expense.