Installation and Initial Training fee:
All clients are charged a once off fee for the Setup of their hardware as well as the initial training done on site with the relevant stakeholders.
It is important that the franchisee, all managers and all drivers are on site on the day of training.
Support documentation will also be available on http://support.
APN SIM Data, SMS Costs and Deliveree System Cost
- APN SIM Data: Cosoft uses its own APN (Access Point Name), this APN prevents drivers from accessing anything else on the device other that the Deliveree Driver App and the Mapping services. APN SIM data is charged per sim card on a monthly basis.
- SMS Costs: Charged per SMS. The store is billed every time the driver sends an SMS using their device i.e “Tell customer I’m here”.
- Deliveree System Cost: When a Blade/ smartphone logs in to the system, a R5 per day charge is billed. This is capped at R100 a month.
Deliveree Platform Fee
This cost is determined by the number of UUID Logins (Universal Unique Identifier) from a Blade or a Smartphone, that uses Deliveree during the month.
All invoicing will be managed by the Cosoft Accounts team, thereafter all queries regarding the invoices will be managed by the Delivery Tribe support team.
For direct assistance on invoice related queries, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that when you send a mail to Delivery Tribe that you include:
- Your store ID and store name.
- A contact person's mail address and telephone number.
- The invoice number you are querying.