All online Basic Training is hosted via Zoom.
PLEASE test your Zoom set up and Sound as well as Internet connection at least a day BEFORE the session to make sure all works.
For more info about joining a Zoom Meeting click here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
You can use the free version of Zoom and log on to the session with the Link sent to you by the trainer.
All Training offered by Delivery Tribe is intended to be a conversation and therefore it is vital that we can SEE and HEAR each other.
In order to reserve your booking, we need at least one week's notice.
Kindly mail Training@deliverytribe.co.za to book.
Group sessions requested by your Franchising Brand are limited to 2 free hours per portfolio in a quarter.
Each Module is one hour long.
Free training will cover Deliveree driver basics in the first hour and Deliveree web basics in the second hour.
Below are the T's and C's for joining the training conducted via Zoom. (NOT negotiable).
- Delegates will need a stable internet connection.
- The Delegates will need to sign in on a PC with a camera and sound.
- The session will start promptly at the chosen time. If delegates are late, we will not extend the length of the session to accommodate this. If no attendees sign in after 10 minutes the session will be closed.
- A minimum of 3 delegates is required for the session to go ahead.
- Training will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and excludes Public holidays.
All sessions are recorded for QA purposes.
Stores will need to provide 48 hours' notice for any training cancellations. (Excluding weekends).
If you have any additional questions, you can call 031 880 1602 (Select option THREE for training).
*Due to the increasing numbers of COVID 19 cases, sessions on-site will be unavailable until further notice.