All online training is hosted via Zoom.
For more info about joining a Zoom Meeting click here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
You can use the free version of Zoom and log on to the session with the Link sent to you by the trainer.
All sessions are recorded.
Group sessions requested by your Franchising brand are limited to 2 hours where anyone can log on are free and the recordings will be sent to the Operations team.
Each Module is one hour long :
- An introduction to Deliveree and our technology.
- Deliveree Driver Application training.
- Deliveree WEB basics.
- Deliveree Reporting.
Kindly mail Training@deliverytribe.co.za to book.
In order to reserve your booking, we need at least 48 hours' notice.
In your email, please include:
- What topic you would like us to cover: Driver or Web training (or both)?
- A full list of delegates as well as all mail addresses so we can send the Zoom link.
- The Franchisees (restaurant owner) name and contact number.
Below are the T's and C's for joining the training conducted via Zoom. (NOT negotiable).
- Delegates will need a stable internet connection.
- The Delegates will need to sign in on a PC with a camera and sound.
- The session will start promptly at the chosen time.
- Training will not be held on Fridays, public holidays, or weekends.
*Billing applies to training booked for more than 2 hours*
1 business day prior (or later) = no refund
2 business days prior = 50% refund
3 days or more prior to the training = 100% refund
If you have any additional questions, you can call 031 880 1602 (Select option THREE for training).