Update the App- Android phones.
Please follow the steps below to Update the Deliveree App. (For users who already have the app installed, however, the version is out-dated).
Make sure the phone is connected to WIFI*
- Install/update a new version of the driver app whilst connected to Wi-Fi.
- Check all settings under “support”.
- Switch off Wi-Fi and test using the diagnose option on the login page.
Please ensure that you search for the application by the name Deliveree Driver App.
- Locate and open the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
- Use the Search box to search for the Deliveree app.
- Select the Deliveree App.
- Select UPDATE in Google Play and the new version will install.
- Wait for the installation to complete, once complete close the Google Play Store and locate the Deliveree app on your Smartphone.
- Open the Deliveree app.
*Make sure the phone is disconnected from the WIFI after the update and that you "forget" the WIFI password*
For any further assistance, contact Software Support:
Support@deliverytribe.co.za or call 031 880 1602
Once you have updated the App, Below is a youTube video to assist with device setup:
Learning Material Feedback Form
We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions so that we can improve our training material. Please follow the link and provide us with feedback: