What does a Combo Store look like?
- We’ve made changes to the web interface and the driver app. Deliveries for the different brands are clearly marked throughout.
- In the web interface, you’ll see these changes in the Delivery Admin, In Progress Maps, and in the reports.
- In the driver app, every delivery is labeled with the brand.
Below is an example of a Combo store with 3 separate brands.
What do you need to do?
Email: email@example.com Tell us who you are and the name of the Store you own that is currently using Deliveree..
- Identify if the other store brands are all using AURA POS. If the other brands are NON AURA, they can still be added to one Deliveree set up provided orders are coming through for that brand from Yumbi.
- If all stores are using AURA POS, Is the store a single-server store or a multi-server store?
- Include the AURA ID of each server. (where applicable).
- Confirm the Address of the store, and indicate clearly where the store is (G.P.S info).
- Provide support with the name and number of someone to contact at the store when setting up.
How much extra will it cost?
- Deliveree is billed based on how much you use.
- If you are going to be using your existing drivers, you won’t be paying any more per phone/Blade.
- Because you could be delivering more orders, you’ll pay for the additional SMS costs.
- If you are adding additional drivers or wanting to use additional phones/Blades you will pay the per-device costs for these.
What do you need to check on Deliveree after the change is complete?
You will need to make sure all drivers have been allocated to do deliveries for all brands.