What do you need to do?
We have worked on getting the support for Combo Stores ready. We now just need to add your additional brands to your existing store.
How much extra will it cost?
Deliveree is billed based on how much you use. If you are going to be using your existing drivers, you won’t be paying any more per phone/Blade. Because you could be delivering more orders, you’ll pay for the additional SMS costs.
If you are adding additional drivers or wanting to use additional phones/Blades you will pay the per-device costs for these.
What if you need to add drivers right away?
If you need to add more drivers, who can use other Android phones. You won’t have APN SIM cards for these, so you’ll need to make sure there is enough data for deliveries and then order the sims here:
The driver app is available on the Google Play Store, or if you have a phone that doesn’t have the Play Store you can download and install it directly.
To get it on the Play Store:
- Go to https://deliveree.co.za/playstore on your phone.
To download and install it directly:
- Go to https://deliveree.co.za/apps/latest on your phone.
What has changed?
- We’ve made changes to the web interface and the driver app. Deliveries for the different brands are clearly marked throughout.
- In the web interface, you’ll see these changes in the Delivery Admin, In Progress Maps, and in the reports.
- In the driver app, every delivery is labeled with the brand.
How to set this up?
Phone: 031 880 1602