Delivery Status Report
Reports are vital as they assist the Administrators/Managers/Operators in gathering information that will assist them in better managing their Drivers and Delivery services.
By understanding the information that the system provides, Administrators/Managers/Operators can make the necessary operational changes that will improve the customer’s experience.
From the driver station, you will be able to log in and view all reports.
Follow the steps below:
Click the dropdown arrow on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
From the dropdown menu select REPORTS.
There are four report categories on Deliveree:
- Deliveries reports
- Driver Reports
- Payments Reports
- Summary Reports
Click Delivery Status:
The operator/manager can then filter or search on a start and end date range.
This allows the operator/manager to see information for a day/week/month/year if needed.
Once the operator/manager selects the date range, click
In the example below, the report has been generated for the entire month of November.
To see more entries on one page, at the top on the left click the dropdown arrow that says “Show” to see 10, 20, 25, 50 or 100 entries.
The report column definitions are as follows:
Date: The date
- Deliveries: Total deliveries excluding orders marked as a problem
- Delivered : Total deliveries marked delivered
- Not marked delivered: Total not marked delivered
- Marked in Deliveree app: Marked delivered by the driver clicking “marked delivered” in the driver app
- Marked delivered by "tell customer I'm here": The driver clicking “tell customer I’m here”
- Marked delivered at the driver station: Marked delivered from Client Admin (The Web).
- Marked delivered By Other: Marked delivered in the POS etc
For any additional training on reports, please email Training@deliverytribe.co.za