A support function has been built into the App (which is accessible from the Login screen or the Account tab), By clicking on this, you can change the settings of your phone.
*Please remember the naming conventions differ on each device.
To access these settings from the login screen, click "Support" (see below)
App Support and settings (from the Account tab)
- Under the account Tab there is a support button where the driver/manager will have access to these support options again.
Select then select
When selecting the driver will be given a few options:
- Get remote support- Allows our Support team to remotely connect to your device.
- Upload device info- We've created a link to DT Diagnostics, that gets all the necessary device information and allows an upload of the information to the Deliveree server. From there we will be able to see which SIMs are enabled in the device.
- Mobile network Settings/ APN Settings - This will show the APN settings where we can check whether the correct APN has been set up and is active.
For more information on setting the APN on the Cosoft SIM, Click here: http://support.deliverytribe.co.za/support/solutions/articles/44001921372--setting-the-apn-for-smartphones-
- Battery Settings - If we have not turned off battery optimizations for the app, then the OS will kill the app when it is running in the background or restrict certain actions in the background. You need to "Allow" and switch off battery optimization.
- Location - If the location has not been set to High Accuracy, we might not get correct or any location updates.
- Application Details - This opens the Android application settings for the Driver app. From here we can uninstall it, clear cache/data/storage to "reset" the app, check permissions, turn on notifications for the app etc.
Make sure you set the app notifications to your liking, here you can choose the sound/ vibration settings for App notifications.
Under “Account” on the driver device, the store manager and the driver can upload log files if there were any errors/issues along that delivery.
The logs go to the Delivery Tribe server and we can see the logs under the name of the driver who is currently logged in. We need logs for diagnosing problems with the deliveree app on the specific device.
To upload the Logs:
Select the select
If there were no location updates during the trip, upload the All and Exception log as soon as possible, while the driver is logged in.
To upload All logs: Select then then select
To upload Exception logs: Select then then select
If there were no location updates during some part of the trip, drive to the area where the location updates stopped. Stop there and check the signal and see if an accurate GPS location can be sent through.
Perhaps the issue is placement of phone on the bike/driver etc.
There could be several issues affecting driver locations not updating,
- No mobile data signal to send new location through.
- No new GPS locations picked up.
- Driver app is not running.
When uploading logs, please log a ticket and mention your store name as well as the time of each upload.
Once you have uploaded the logs, you will see a screen like this one below.
For any further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 031 880 1602 (option one)