All online Training is hosted via Zoom.
*Training is offered online only.
Closed Training Sessions:
Closed training sessions are where the session will only be available for one store or one delegate to log in.
These sessions are recommended for all NEW stores and stores aiming to improve proficiency.
New Stores will see this as a once-off fee on the Deliveree Invoice.
Training needs to be paid upfront to secure the booking.
The added benefit of these sessions is that the recordings will be sent to the Franchisee/owner.
Training will cover:
- Deliveree Driver Application training and simulations.
- Deliveree WEB Training and simulations.
- Deliveree Reporting.
- Important contact information and processes.
Verbal Assessments of staff comprehension will be done during the session.
Below are the T's and C's for joining the training conducted via Zoom. (NOT negotiable).
- Delegates will need a stable internet connection and have downloaded Zoom.
- The Delegates will need to sign in on a PC or tablet with a camera and sound. It is not recommended to join using a phone.
- Training will not be hosted on Public holidays, Fridays, or Weekends.
- Training will also not be hosted on Month End so that we do not disrupt operations/ store openings.
- Cameras need to be on the entire session.
Files are deleted in Delivery Tribe's drive after 4 months so it is important that you download and save the recording.
The session will start promptly at the scheduled time.
If delegates are late, we will not extend the length of the session to accommodate this.
If no attendees sign in after 10 minutes the session will be closed and you will forfeit the session.
1 business day prior (or later) = no refund and you will forfeit the session
2 business days prior = 50% refund
3 days or more prior to the training = 100% refund (Excluding weekends).
If you have any additional questions, you can call 031 880 1602 (Select option THREE for training).