Under the Account Tab, there is a support button where You/the manager will have access to these support options again.
You will be given a few options:
- Get remote support- Allows our Support team to remotely connect to your device. Here you can also download TeamViewer Quick Support.
2. App Version
3. Upload device info- Here will be able to see which SIMs are enabled in the device.
4. APN Settings - This will show the APN settings where we can check whether the correct APN has been set up and is active.
Make sure the APN is correctly set if you are using a Cosoft SIM.
The APN settings are case sensitive and "cosoft" needs to be in lower-case.
5. Battery Settings – Set to not optimize.
6. Location - If the location has not been set to High Accuracy, we might not get correct or any location updates.
7. Application Settings - This opens the Android application settings for The Driver app. From here we can uninstall it, clear cache/data/storage to "reset" the app, check permissions, turn on notifications for the app, etc.
Change Language from Account
Below the support button, there is an option to change the language from Account as well.
The logs go to the Delivery Tribe server and we can see the logs under the name of The Driver who is currently logged in. We need logs for diagnosing problems with the Deliveree app on the specific device.
To upload the Logs:
Select the select
If there were no location updates during the trip, upload the All and Exception log as soon as possible, while You are logged in.
If there were no location updates during some part of the trip, drive to the area where the location updates stopped. Stop there and check the signal and see if an accurate GPS location can be sent through.
Perhaps the issue is the placement of the phone on the bike/driver etc.
There could be several issues affecting driver locations not updating,
- No mobile data signal to send new location through.
- No new GPS locations picked up.
- The driver app is not running.
When uploading logs, please log a ticket and mention your store name as well as the time of each upload.
Once you have uploaded the logs, you will see a screen like this one below.