How does "Tell customer I'm here" work?
- The driver device needs to be connected to mobile data.
- The driver needs to have LEFT the geofence of the store. (pressing leave will NOT make the button appear).
- The driver needs to exceed a speed of 15km per hour.
- The device needs to be set up CORRECTLY- (this includes location and battery settings) More detail here: https://support.deliverytribe.co.za/support/solutions/articles/44002150838-setting-up-a-phone-support-and-settings-
- If a customer provides the store with incorrect phone numbers or a phone number isn't present the button will not work as it should.
Tell customer I'm here will appear regardless of HOW the customer placed their order. BOTH online and call center orders will allow for Delivery Tribe to surface the button provided all of the above is in place.
*The reason that we don't check for the customer geo-fence is that there may be cases where the address/coordinates we received are not actually where the customer is.