On the Group Access Store Status report, Franchisors will see the column called "valid".
A Valid delivery = A delivery where the entire Delivery Tribe process was followed.
All 5 steps have to be completed to be considered VALID. (Accepted, allocated, leave, I’m here and completed).
*Order allocated here can mean by way of AA, driver allocation to self, or allocation from the web.
How does Delivery Tribe cross-reference this on our side?
1. Stores need to generate a Delivery Status report- This will show the use of Tell Customer I'm here
How does "Tell customer I'm here" work:
- The driver device needs to be connected to mobile data.
- The driver needs to have LEFT the geofence of the store.
- The driver needs to exceed a speed of 15km per hour.
- The device needs to be set up CORRECTLY- (this includes location and battery settings) More detail here: https://support.deliverytribe.co.za/support/solutions/articles/44002150838-setting-up-a-phone-support-and-settings-
- If a customer provides the store with incorrect details or a phone number isn't present the button will not work as it should.
2. Stand-alone Store instances will generate an overview report- this will show:
3. Combo store instances will generate a store breakdown report- this will show
Average prep time
4. Stores can cross-reference all G.P.S locations of the driver device by using a trip history report.
Refer to reports at the store level here: https://support.deliverytribe.co.za/support/solutions/folders/44001218805